10 May 2016

Count down to new release!

The countdown is on to the release of the new anthology from Torquere Books Theory of Love, in which my f/f story All 'Ships May Sail is included. Here's what the TQ site has to say: "In Theory of Love, we wave our geek flag high! Tales from deep space, sci-fi realities, technology, academia, and cosplay are brought together in this collection."

I'm excited to be in this collection with such a great and diverse group of authors! Head on over to check out the list and read a little more about the stories. You might even want to pre-order your copy while you're there so you'll have it in your hot little hard drive come release day, 18 May. ;-D

I'll be posting more as the countdown continues, and next week I'll be hosting the lovely and talented Asta Idonea, author of the m/m sci-fi story Captive. I've read her excerpt and her teaser, and it looks excellent! I look forward to sharing it with you!


No comments: