28 January 2011

Chat with me!

I've gone and done it. I've scheduled a chat. I haven't done one of these since The Ballad of Jimothy Redwing first came out, and I'd actually forgotten about that one when I signed up for this one. This is a Coffee Time Romance & More event to be held on their Erotic E-loop Yahoo Group. So if you haven't joined that group yet, now's the time to do it!

What: Caffeinated Fantasy, Chat with Maia Strong
Where: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/karendevinkaren/
When: Friday 25 February 10am - 12noon PST (1 - 3pm EST.)
Why: Because it's fun to socialize! And because I'm going to be giving away three fabulous coffee mugs, each of which has one of my beautiful book covers on it. How cool is that? Plus, I'll have a new book to plug and maybe by then I'll have a release date. Who knows? We'll find out together. :-)

I look forward to seeing you there. We'll chat. We'll drink coffee. We'll have fun!

No comments: